Sportslink are seeking applications for a Senior Manager to work at our premises in Dublin 9.
The ideal candidate must have extensive management experience in the Leisure Industry.
Salary from €40,000 - €50,000 per annum.
Full time position which may involve shift and weekend work Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Direct, supervise and discipline staff
- Ensure Health & Safety Compliance throughout the facility
- Carry out duties/responsibilities with regard to the aims and objectives of Sportslink
- Oversee day to day operations
- Ensure a consistent standard of quality in line with requirements and regulations
The successful candidate should;
- Have an excellent accomplished career background in the Leisure Industry
- Have exce interpersonal and communication skills, be logical, diligent and thrive in a fast moving environment
- have strong organisational skills with emphasis on attention to detail.
- Hold all recognised management qualifications
- Have a high level of proficiency with regard to technologies
- Degree or Post Graduate Qualification in relevant discipline is a distinct advantage
To be considered for this position please apply in writing to The Secretary, Sportslink, Furry Park, Santry Dublin 9 or email to: email@example.com
Closing date for applications 31st December 2017
Sportslink reserve the right to shortlist where appropriate